Telecoms News : The CGW-VIP is a Dual SIM VoIP GSM Gateway which can be used with VoIP Phone Systems to enable calls directly over the GSM Mobile Phone Networks. The CGW-VIP uses standard mobile phone SIM cards from O2, T-Mobile, Vodafone and Orange and connects as a SIP trunk to an IP PBX. The CGW-VIP competes with the Portech MV-370 and Portech MV-372 VoIP GSM Gateways in the Asterisk and 3CX IP PBX Arena where users want a low cost GSM Gateway solution. The Portech MV370 is a single SIM unit and the Portech MV372 is a dual SIM unit. The CGW-VIP unit is a Dual SIM unit that also features an LCD Display showing Status of the unit and is easier to configure and register to a wider choice of VoIP Phone System.
The DE900 IP PRO is the premium IP phone for flexible communication in small to medium businesses. Clean and contemporary in design and with an award-winning user interface, the DE900 IP PRO offers ultimate connectivity, customization, and portability options – in addition to state-of-the-art executive features, unique innovations and world-class German technology.
– 3.5″ color TFT display with award-winning user interface
– High-end metallic finish
– Touch wheel for fast directory scrolling
– Up to 12 SIP accounts
– Exceptional HD sound with HDSP
– LAN connection via Integrated WiFi or Gigabit Ethernet POE port.
– USB 2.0 port
– Gigaset MobileOFFICE: portable custom phone settings via USB
– MP3 ringtones
– Headset connection: Bluetooth®, DECT and corded
– Link2mobile : connection to mobile via Bluetooth® to enable calls to be made and received via GSM
– Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) with 2-port switch
– Integrated Power over Ethernet
– XML browser and Info Center: weather, RSS and more
– Classic PBX calling features
– Web-based call manager with CTI
– Direct dialing of Microsoft Outlook contacts via PC4Local network directories and public online directory
– SRTP/TLS encryption
– Professional zero-touch auto-provisioning setup
– Certified hearing aid compatible
– Energy-saving ECO features
Daisy Group has purchased service provider Outsourcery’s Vodafone mobile services business for £12 million, announced on 31st March 2011.
Daisy Group chief executive Matthew Riley said Outsourcery represented a strong strategic fit for his company and the acquisition would make Daisy Vodafone’s largest managed service provider in the UK.