Using a WiFi connection, you can pick-up, hold and transfer calls in the office and stay in touch with your colleagues for free! With a SIP client calls will be routed to other extensions via your LAN just like all other internal calls. As for the external calls, you can also make low cost calls to international destinations using the VOIspeed VoIP carrier.
Key advantages of using VOIspeed with your smartphone:
- Receive calls for your business on your mobile device*
- Make free calls to other internal users*
- Reduce the cost of your mobile calls to external national and international destinations via VOIspeed SIP carrier
- Automatically upload all your contacts from your mobile phone directory or Outlook and call them via VOIspeed
- See the list of all calls made or recieved on your smartphone
- Hold and transfer calls to all internal extensions
VOIspeed Tip: Make the most of your smart-phone by adding another extension number fully dedicated to your smartphone. This means, for example, that when you leave the office you can set your extension to Voicemail mode, so that any unanswered business calls are automatically diverted to your Voicemail.
* Your smartphone must be within the WiFi area. As for 3G, please check with your service provider that they allow VoIP calls over SIP protocol.